Newcastle Sixth Form College uses eTrackr, a web based student electronic individual learning plan system, to record a variety of information about students and their learning journey's at Newcastle Sixth Form College.
As a parent/guardian of a young person at Newcastle Sixth Form College, you also have access to eTrackr, which allows you to:
- Access names and contact emails for teaching staff and academic tutors.
- Allows you to look at weekly attendance (overall and by subject) as well as authorised absence and punctuality records.
- View overall performance via a traffic light system (this includes attendance and predicted grades).
- Compare predicted grades against the ALPS target grade.
- View tutorial and subject specific comments added at regular intervals throughout the year.
How does eTrackr work?
We have put together a user guide for parents/carers who would like to use eTrackr.
Download the eTrackr user guide